VSupport LLC has got you an easy step-by-step process of installing an anti-virus program. VSupport LLC understands that the improved technology and any update into it creates a need for installation of new products or upgrading the older one. Being not so tech-savy, it is difficult for you do that. Hence, follow these easy steps.
1. Understand the need for having an anti-virus:
To protect our personal data and information from falling into the hands of undesired ones through viruses, malwares and spywares. It is really important and necessary that we have a security on our computer protecting us from these attacks. And since maximum users are of Windows OS, which is very low in security in comparison to other OS. It has adhered need to have a virtuous antivirus on our computer.
2. Selecting an anti-virus for your computer:
If you are a frequent user of the internet and keep doing surfing, mailing and chatting using social networking sites, then you need a good company’s paid anti-virus for your computer to give you the ultimate security. NORTON, MCAFEE, AVAST, Kaspersky,Webrootetc are some of the good companies whose anti-virus product you can buy.
• You can use Free anti-virus but they will not be that much effective in giving you the protection.
3. Install the antivirus:
In order to install an anti-virus following are the things which you need to check.
• If you already have an antivirus and wants to install the anti-virus of another company, then you have to uninstall the previous anti-virus and then only the new installed anti-virus will be able to work. For example, if you have Norton antivirus and wants to install Mcafee antivirus, you need to first uninstall Norton antivirus and then only you will be able to install Mcafee.
• If you have an antivirus of the same company and wants to update it then you can directly do it from the anti-virus site. For example, if you have Norton Security standard, you can get it updated through its site using its key.
• If you have another product of the same company and wants to install other then you need to uninstall the one you already have to install new one. For example, if you have Norton Standard Security and wants to install Norton 360, then first uninstall the Norton Standard Security and then Install Norton 360.
4. Update the Program: After installation is complete, reboot your computer and get your program updated by its site. Most anti-virus programs allow you to click on the system tray while it is running and click on update.
• Update your definitions on a weekly basis as everyday these companies are updating and improving their product to give you the maximum securities. Always check your settings to make sure that you are getting the update information.
5. Scan your computer: Once you have installed an anti-virus, scan your computer. It might can take several hours, depending upon the number of files, programs and speed of your computer.
Still if you are facing problem installing the antivirus product, contact VSupport LLC TechEXperts on TOLL-FREE numbers. They will assist you to install it.
Even if there is confusion with which security to be used on your network, get connected to VSupport Technicians over our TOLL FREE NUMBERS. TALK to them, VSupportTechSmarties will guide you well on how and which security will go best with your network.
Get Secure with VSupportLLC!
What We Provide the best to consumer.
Stats always help us to know how much people appreciate our services and support which increases our zeal to help more.