If you are already using an anti-virus and wants to install different antivirus, it is important to uninstall the current anti-virus running on your computer or other digital devices. Running two antiviruses on the same digital device like laptop, computer, tablet etc causes problem, as they block the working of other, resulting in providing poor protection to your digital devices.
VSupport LLC TechExperts advice you that if you want to have an ultimate experience of protection without causing anyother problem uninstall the current anti-virus program to install the new antivirus.
1. Uninstall through the Start Menu
The easiest way to install an antivirus program is through the built-in uninstall feature of program itself. For this,
• Go to your windows Start Menu.
• Find your antivirus program in the list of programs.
• Highlight your antivirus program
• A list of options will be visible, look for uninstall option.
• Click the uninstall option, follow all the steps and prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
2. Uninstall through Add or Remove programs
The second easiest way is to utilize the Add or Remove Programs utility in Windows. Windows users who are either Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, or 10 users.
Follow these steps:
• Open the Add or Remove Program utility in Windows.
• In the list of all the programs, find and locate your antivirus program and select it by clicking the left mouse button.
• Now the selected antivirus program will show and Uninstall option on the column header, click the uninstall option to initiate the uninstall process.
Note: Make sure that you have uninstalled all associated parts of the antivirus, then reboot your computer and install a new program.
If you're unable to uninstall the antivirus through Add or Remove Programs because of an error, hop to uninstalling from Safe Mode. If the antivirus program is not itemized in the Add or Remove programs, you may have a bad antivirus install or a rogue antivirus.
3. Uninstalling from Safe Mode
In some cases, the uninstall process will not be processed because the antivirus program you must be using will not be currently loaded and running in Windows. If you are unable to disable the program, uninstall it from the antivirus in windows Safe Mode.
If you are not able to uninstall your antivirus and find it difficult to use computer in Safe Mode. Don’t Worry! Give VsupportLLC Tech Experts a call on Vsupport’s Toll Free Number and get easy assistance.
VsupportTechSmarties will do the work on your computer, taking the remote access and all you can do is either watch them working or can take the nap by the time they do it for you.
VSupport is an online Tech Support company which is 24/7 available round the clock to help and assist you at any point of hour.
Get Secure with VSupportLLC!
What We Provide the best to consumer.
Be Available 24*7*365
Our Support team always there for you.
Any software support for install,uninstall.
Diagnosis your system and repair online.
Software Support at home online.
Virus crashes the system so we remove it .
Stats always help us to know how much people appreciate our services and support which increases our zeal to help more.